Can I track the delivery?
Yes, enter your Order Number in the tracking box above, and we’ll provide you with each consignment number relating to your order. Select the consignment number and we’ll take you to the courier’s website so you can see exactly where your order is
Why is there multiple consignment numbers?
If you have ordered multiple items, they may be shipped separately as we choose the fastest courier for your item(s) depending on the size and weight of each item
If you’ve ordered a large item (furniture, multi box products), they can be packaged in multiple boxes and so each will have their own consignment number
Do I need to sign for the delivery?
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 situation, our delivery partners are all operating a ‘No Contact’ delivery and therefore this means that parcels will be left in a safe place. We recommend that you download the nominated courier’s app so that you can manage deliveries and safe place requests
For houses, items may be left in your driveway, rear garden or garage while maintaining social distancing restrictions
For flats and apartments, our couriers may leave items in the ground floor communal hallway or doorway. The reason for this is that climbing stairwells whilst carrying furniture would restrict the ability to maintain social distancing
For deliveries, the couriers will attempt to photograph items in situ and record this on the tracking site
My tracking hasn’t updated, what should I do?
The live tracking usually takes 24-48 hours to update to allow parcels to be scanned into the courier’s network, if the tracking hasn’t updated after 72 hours, you can get in touch so we can advise accordingly
Which couriers do you use?
We select the courier based on the fastest service for the item’s weight/size and location, you cannot choose a nominated courier
Weekend Deliveries are not guaranteed and cannot be requested
Evri - https://www.evri.com/track-a-parcel
- Evri deliver from 8am – 8pm, 7 days a week
- Additional to the LIVE tracking site, you will receive regular updates from Evri via SMS/Email once the goods are progressing through the network
- When your item is out for delivery, you should receive an Email with a two-hour window ETA
- Download the Evri App to manage and control all your deliveries
Yodel – https://www.yodel.co.uk/track/
- Yodel deliver from 7am - 9pm, Monday – Saturday and occasionally on Sundays
- Additional to the LIVE tracking site, you will receive an email when your item is out for delivery with a parcel countdown
XDP – https://www.xdp.co.uk/
- XDP deliver from 7am - 9pm, Monday – Friday and occasionally on weekends
- Additional to the LIVE tracking site, you will receive an email when your item is out for delivery and some services will be on a timed delivery slot
DPD - https://www.dpd.com/tracking
- DPD deliver from 7.30am – 7.30pm, Monday – Friday and occasionally on the weekend
- Additional to the LIVE tracking site, you will receive regular updates from DPD via SMS/Email once the goods are progressing through the network
- When your item is out for delivery, you should receive an Email with a one-hour window ETA
- Download the DPD App to manage and control all your deliveries